Friday, July 5, 2013

The best lesson....

Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.

I thought friendships were like those on TV.
They were perfect, playful laughter and never conflicting.
I've since learned that friendships are supposed to go through trials and struggles and breaks!
The real friends that I have, have taught me so much about love, relationships and the beautiful ugly of loving someone and sticking it out for the greater good. Because you have something to valuable to walk away from or give up on, the reconciliation makes the bond that much better, greater, stronger and it's definitely something worth preserving.

The one friend who taught me this lesson is the one friend I'll forever be friends with!

We both had shovels and continued to dig, in search of something better, we discovered the grass wasn't greener and it was a fake as the Easter Basket grass..... here today and gone tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment