Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Good Friends

One of my besties came down for the weekend and I had a blast.
We ate all we could stand, traveled from corner to corner and we enjoyed each other's company. My Pam Bam is a strong woman with very bright future and she is one of my dearest friends. I'm glad God placed her in my life.

We believe in each other and we both have strong systems of support and make it a point to inspire each other to continue in pursuit of our passions. As artists with a passion for arts and creativity, it's difficult to make others see your dream when they refuse to follow their own. I left Arkansas and all I wanted to do was act and cook. She wants to sing, make jewelry and write. Somewhere in here we can mix our talents and make something doper than a musician with a drug habit......


She has a shovel too and I know she is in the trenches diggin with me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment