Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Regrouping

Accept yourself!

Tune in for the groundbreaking stage play 'The Love You Save' NOW on ASPiRE!


So I've taken a sabbatical.
This was completely self imposed, so much has happened in the past few months and I needed time to get my head around it (my life, thoughts, processes).
I'd even considered changing my passion all together LOL.... who does that?
But at any rate I felt like my fire was burning out and sometimes all it takes is a little "wake up" call.
So yesterday I'm laying in bed and I set my clock to 5 am.
I always get up and listen to Steve Harvey's morning talk.
That's often times the best 12 minutes of my day.
Yesterday it was what I'd been missing.
He talked about God and all of his infinite brilliance, it rekindled my flame.
I'm grateful and still working on better things.
No one can do what you do, like you.
Everyone's fingerprint is unique as that person, whatever you do OWN IT!
Make it yours and make it amazing!

Keep digging!

No comments:

Post a Comment