Friday, April 12, 2013

Faith Pushes Us Into Excellence

Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.

The flipside to the above statement is, it has the ability to push you into greatness.
When we believe in ourselves, we give our support system permission to carry us into our destiny.
Since, I've been in TX, I've some amazing people and I've learned something from all of them.
The best part is, yesterday I reconnected with a friend who believes in me with no hesitation.
We hadn't talked in a while and we missed each other and we haven't missed a beat. We have been able to work on our dreams and come back to each other stronger than ever and it was beautiful.
Friends and family have the power to make you see your own greatness, simply by having faith in you.
There is nothing like people seeing your worth and constantly reminding you how awesome you are.
If that person believes they are the best artist in the world, so do I and if that person believes that they are just some mediocre person, I never give them permission to be average. We are all amazing. It's a journey to accept yourself and make something beautiful and memorable. Never let other people's perceptions of you determine your destiny. I plan to write my name on every cloud in the sky, not because someone gave me permission to, but because I believe I can. God is so awesome that he keeps through the confusion of not knowing which way to go, self discovery and the low places in our lives. He builds us, prunes us and shows himself daily. How awesome is it to have someone, who values you so much that you can always be forgiven and restored. Be grateful and great!

Keep diggin!

No comments:

Post a Comment