Monday, April 8, 2013

Taking a break.....

Photo

I've become guilty of working and not relaxing.
My life is a testimony to all who know me, knew and have yet to meet me.
This blog is my way of showing my vulnerable side.
I laugh and joke and play all day!!!! I love life.
Being in this happy place, that has been overcast for so long is a great feeling.
Utilizing my talents, counting every blessing is a joy that I don't take for granted.
I pray that my words and my story inspires someone to be a better person.
I'm not looking to affect the masses, but if I can spark one person, I've changed the world.
That is acceptable to me. Whatever  your gifts are, use them freely and they will continue to make a way for you. God is so awesome he will open a window if the door is closed. He will lock the door if you need more time in the room, but when you come out, you will be so much better.
So sit back, love, be loved, laugh as much as possible, cry when necessary, pray daily and keep the faith. It always works out for the greater good. Take a deep breath.


Look for the joy in the simple things, grab your shovel and keep right on digging!

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to know God is with us if we pray and seek him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyday! He shows new miracles and mercies! I'm grateful I'm his favorite!

      Delete