Tuesday, May 28, 2013

As with all things, have patience..... but first with yourself.

"Be patient. A relationship before its time would only distract you from fulfilling your big and beautiful destiny." -Mandy Hale

Though this is true, it often times doesn't make you feel better.
Apparently I'm feeling very liberal today and sharing my feelings.....
I've been single for quite some time, and sometimes it's a choice, sometimes, I lose interest in the suitor and other times, it just is what it is....
We often hope to find that one person to make it worth while....
But worth while takes development and PATIENCE!!!!!!!
I have faith that my singleness will end soon and permanently, but getting there is a JOURNEY!
For some unknown reason, you dig through alot of dookie on the road to love....
The liars, cheats, insecure, and ambitionless are all apart of the bigger picture LOL....
Determined to make it, I press on! (SINGLE for now :-()
I plan to be awed and anxiously await the day .....

Got my shovel and Yes I am still diggin!

No comments:

Post a Comment