Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Getting seasoned.....

Seasons of waiting are designed to prepare you, stretch your faith, and get you ready for everything that's coming next. -Mandy Hale


Ecclesiastes 3:1-8  To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to gain, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Though this an unpleasant process, it is necessary. We must constantly remind ourselves that setbacks are setups for comebacks. Trust God, know that HE IS! Know that IT WILL come to pass. Be not dismayed for everything has it's place in time.


Grab your shovel, keep digging!

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday's message was amazing!!!! I received a call yesterday about a new position. The job sounds very promising with e everything I'm looking for (definitely a piece of mind). Here's the con of it, the pay is not at my expectation because of the grade and it's less than what my worth is. What shall I do, Tudi Wilson???? I had applied for another position and they offered it from within the agency but my resume' stood out and the hiring official wanted to talk to me specifically about the new position. GOD is awsome and I know it's my season for growth and positive changes. I'm ready! This call came out the blue!!!! Help, Tudiva!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my love, Pray on it and negotiate the pay. I understand that it's not what you want, not enough but God has the final say. I know you trust him and know his ability. He will because he is able. Get 'em!!!! Grab your shovel and keep right on diggin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice, Tudiva Wilson!!!! I have an interview the week of 06/09/2013. I'm excited and I feel like I've gotten the job. Thanks for the advice!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete