Monday, May 6, 2013

Finding the Dream

Figure out what makes you happy and do more of it. Figure out what doesn't, and do less of it.  -Mandy Hale

The first step to living your dream is to know what makes you happy.
What's the one thing that you can't live without doing?
My dreams are to act,write and cook.
The world is a stage and I am forever on camera.... (Speak things into existance)
Food is where my love lives, it's my love language, it's how I communicate.
I'm sure that sounds odd, but I live for each opportunity to cook, and love a new person.
Part of my soul lives in every dish that I prepare, it's constantly replenishing and growing.
I want to gain new talents to love more, love better anyone in my realm.
Life is about purpose, pursuit and promise.
God gives us all gifts, find what yours are and make them work in your favor.
When you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life.
I'm pursuing my cooking classes again, I look forward to the summer camp where I get to show people my talent, my passion and expose them to something greater.
This is a part of a bigger picture.....

Grab your shovel, keep on diggin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment