Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Be!

All those things that weigh you down...Are NOT real. Let go and rise.

When your hands are empty, you are your most powerful.
If there is nothing in your hands, you are free to fight, pick up and work, with nothing to lose.
This poster reminds me of how I felt after parting ways with my former business partners.
I felt like I needed them, we didn't share the same vision, ethics or interests.
Looking back it was doomed from the start, the lack of communication, was the intro to the end.
The lack of honesty, comraderie, no scopes of expectations, no paper trails and the manipulation of words and integrity.

Know who you are, know who you are working with and most importantly know what you are working for. I can honestly say that God made all of this possible. I have a different perspective regarding business and relationships. Be liked, not tolerated. Be honest. Be fair. Trust God to lead you in all things and everything works out in the end. I still believe in diamonds and I know it's so close, I can see the glare!


Keep on diggin!

No comments:

Post a Comment