Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reciprocity....

No matter what I do, I can never repay God.
He has been so good to me.
But I can be a better servant/steward.
I need to commit to him more by serving him better.
How can we expect Him to bless us with bigger when aren't faithful with smaller?
How can we expect Him to move mountains, when we don't think he can/will?


Download your free Mission for March guidebook and planner here: http://femaleentrepreneurassociation.com/2013/03/mission-for-march/ and achieve something big in March!

I think your future self will thank you for it!

I'm going to do a fast and I'll post it here to let you know what I'm giving up.
I need to detox, my heart, mind, body and spirit.....
The faith I have in the things I wish to attain, will require more of a commitment on my part.
I can work, work, work and have faith in that work, with a lack of communication/commitment to God. I am intelligent enough to know that I'm doing nothing on my own. I'm a vessel through who my creator speaks. I'm grateful he uses me in the manners He sees fit, I'm grateful I'm ok with who He has made me to be. Nothing like being comfortable in your own skin.

Let's use our gifts to bless others, expecting nothing in return.
The best way to get a blessing is to give one.
Trust God, know that He is, was, will be!
I'm pray that these blogs bless you(the readers) as it blesses me the writer.

Reciprocate, grab your shovel, keep digging!

2 comments:

  1. Something to think about! Let me grab my shovel meanwhile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a bucket for you too! Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete