Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Stepping....

Photo

I can't walk on water, but I bet I can skip rocks.
I can swim between them, I can do anything but sink.

We must always remember that someone helps us along the way.
No journey is completed without assistance.
We love, we network, we win, we lose, cry, fight, dance all night.
None of those things are fun alone.
People need people to survive.
We have to interact with one another, we have to develop our trust muscles.
Knowing that God makes no mistakes, but we do.
Often times we are guilty of jumping the gun (I have).
Patience is the one thing, I've developed on this whole dream chasing project.
There isn't a doubt in my mind that I'm getting there.
Looking back at this time last year, I see so much progress.
I'm so grateful.
No turning around, just moving forward.
Knowing that we need people, hang around people with their own goals and dreams.
Make a circle of people who understand the work of a dream chaser.
People who celebrate you, comfort you, support you and most importantly believe in you.
No one needs a negative person barking in their ear all the time.
Be careful who you tell your dreams too.

If you can't change the people around you, CHANGE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!

Grab your shovel and keep on digging..... there will be some dookey, just throw it with dirt and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment