Monday, January 28, 2013

A Little Sleepy

Yesterday I filmed my new project. (the first of many) and it was awesome!
So in about a month or so Ill be able to finally show it and talk about it.
I'm so grateful. I'm a busy woman on my way to making my dreams, reality.
It's amazing how our dreams change as we grow older.
Our big dreams dwindle to something much more comfortable as soon as adversity appears.
If we look at adversity as strength training, our perceptions will become clearer.
The why me's, become try me's. And the try me's become, OK Jesus I'm not the only one who needs your attention LOL..... I've been through every emotion with God. I'm human and at my best and worst, I'm still loved and there have been times where I've truly been unloveable.
There are two years of my life, that I wouldn't repeat, they were truely strengthening.
I faced everything, job loss, death, eviction,disconnectioned utilities, and I could keep going.
But God, through all of it, kept me.
I can't tell you how many times, I wanted to quit.
I wanted to give up, move back to Arkansas and this dream I dreamt could have been just that.
I was angry, tired, frustrated and I hated life.
All I kept thinking is, I know God didn't bring me this far to drop me off.
One thing that kept me going was, an old gospel song by James Cleveland "I Don't Feel No Ways Tired"

"I don't feel no ways tired
I've come too far from where I started from
Nobody told me, the road would be easy
I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me."

I'm overjoyed at the great things that are taking place.
I'm about to launch my BBQ sauce line.
I'm the sole owner of the company.
I am in a great place.


Still diggin' through the dookey, I might be closer than I think. I know the diamonds there. ( I get it... in due time)

No comments:

Post a Comment