Thursday, January 24, 2013

I believe I can, so I will...

Today is one of those days. One of those days where all I want to do is lay in the bed and do as much of nothing as I can find. But with the gifts and talents God has given me. Being lazy is one action I can't afford. There is too much to do. I have been blessed with the right people at the right time in the right place. I'm grateful. I parted ways with a group of business partners about 6 months ago. Unsure of what would happen and how it would play out, I stepped out on faith and the right people continued to fall in my lap. I'm grateful. They were constant reminders that I had the talent to do it, I just needed the courage and to let go of all that I was holding to work faster and receive better. I followed their instructions and the doors have continued to open. I'm living my dream, I'm on my way.
I believe that music has a way of helping you through the dark days. We have to find a song that helps us when we are struggling to keep our sanity. One of my favorites is "In Due Time" by Outkast and Cee-Lo Green. That song is gospel to me and it has truly changed my life and makes my dark days a little brighter.


Just keep your faith in me,
Don't act impatiently
You'll get where you need to be
In due time
Even when things are slow
Hold on and don't let go
I'll give you what I owe
In due time

Diggin through the dookey to get to the diamond.... (I get it "In Due Time)                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment