Monday, June 24, 2013

Anxious

Smile, things are going to work out. You may not see it now, but God is directing you to a much greater happiness.

Getting Tudilicious out of my head and into a tangible product has been a journey!
Today I put my first real label on my first real jar and I lost my mind in the store.
I haven't stopped being grateful, I now know what I'm working for.
Honestly the best feeling has been, seeing my BBQ sauce come to life.
I've cried and complained, I've lost the faith a few times but whenever I gained my strength to keep fighting, my faith grew stronger as well. Right now I'm well aware that this is so much bigger than me, I get to be the vessel that carries something amazing to share with the world. I'm who has become strong through trials and tests. I am. I trust that learning to be happy with what you have is the first step in happiness. I can't wait for step 2.

 Step in, stand up and be still!~ Alejandro Perez

Still diggin' gratefully!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - being devoted and having faith changes everything. I knew you could do it.

    ReplyDelete