Saturday, June 22, 2013

Confident

When you're comfortable in your own skin...you're beautiful. Confidence is the best makeup you could ever wear

I've had a 1001 things to drive me crazy in the last 2 weeks.
My A/C in my house went out, I had a blow out on my car, I lost my job and I've inherited a kid for the summer. Talk about change......
With all of these things happening in such a short amount of time, it's been overwhelming.
My struggle is new because now I'm accountable for another person and I feel as though I'm being unfair to her. What can I say? I fly by the skin of my teeth hoping to hit the bullseye and she gives me momentum to get there a little faster, to swing a little harder. Kids are amazing, who knew I would become this different in such a short amount of time. I said all that to say, that my battle to be myself has been reoccurring with all that's happened as of late. Losing my confidence in myself because I feel so unstable and out of sorts..... But amazingly she doesn't care, to her I still get to be Superwoman and my faith still allows me to shine, because no matter how I feel, she sees me as a light. Got my confidence and my fire back... the fight is on.... WATCH OUT WORLD, I'M ON MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Still diggin, but the purpose has become so much bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment