Wednesday, June 5, 2013

More Shovels... (For my Bertha)

"No matter how much it hurts right now. one day you'll look back and realize it changed your life for the better."

Pain and discomfort makes us better people.
Often we have to do some things we don't want to do because the season must change.
Everyday I'm grateful that people believe in me and support me and my dreams.
I'm so guilty of getting comfort and stopping my progress to a certain degree.
I desire balance, stability and consistency.
Journeying to your dreams, you rarely get them all at the same time, it's a part of the process.
I've said all that to say, I'm grateful that people believe in me enough that they continue to support what I do. They have enough faith in me to believe I can achieve anything I put my mind too.
I love to watch success stories and see how people overcome obstacles and perservere. 
We dig with every ounce of our being and it's not always a good dig, sometimes we fall into pits, dig up dookie and fall knee dip into it, or quicksand. But we are constantly digging because we are constantly breathing, working toward some goal.
This week has been a true test of faith, patience, surrender and victory. I've overcome a few head/heartaches and I am well aware that I am still loved, not forgotten and cherished.

The challenging weeks are when I remember why I continue to dig.

Grab your shovel... you know the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment