Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cupcake....Because I love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see you through it, and faith that everything will turn out for the best.



I had all of these plans on how my summer with the love of my life would go.....
Cupcake is my niece, she brings a smile to my face, her voice, her laugh, her smile!
This is the first summer we have spent together and the longest amount of time we've spent together ever. I didn't know how it would effect me, change my life. I didn't know I was "mommy" material, but I've jumped in this thing and oooohhhhh what can I say? I guess it's natural?
I love her and I'm so excited about all the possibilities, opportunities and growth that I'm experiencing with her. She tells me all the time "I'm glad we get to spend time together."
I thought I was doing my mom a favor by keeping her for the summer, I think it's the other way around. Who knew this little person could really put a brighter shine in my life? I'm so grateful.
Everything isn't how I'd like it, but it's ok, it's functioning and perfect.

I got my shovel and I'm still diggin' and right now I have a partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment