Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The battle....

You may not know what is going to happen when you try, but if you do not try nothing will happen.

As if life isn't hard enough, it doubly hard when you hate everything... work, finances, relationships, emotions, spirit, heart....

But anything worth having is worth fighting for, and the fight will often times wear you out, make you want to quit, question your ability..... Keep your dukes up and box with it.

I've tried to leave cooking and the food industry alone so many times, I tried to walk away.
I keep coming back to it because it's what drives me, passion, love, creativity and the joy I feel in preparing each meal. I've felt completely lost when I wasn't working in the food industry. I can't imagine being somewhere else, doing something else.... After 5 years in TX, I get it. I'm so grateful that I stayed, didn't give in. I'm reaping the harvest after all the sewing, all the crying, the labor, none of any of it has been in vain. I trusted God and he has shown himself over and over again. I'm grateful.

Keep diggin, yeah, keep diggin!

No comments:

Post a Comment