Thursday, June 13, 2013

The truth is....

If you do not enjoy what you are doing, you will never be good at it. -Luke Parker

I was terrible at anything I hated or didn't want to do!
I've learned to embrace the steps of process and know those uncomfortable places will bring me closer to the goal, in due time. I got good at making jelly after the fiasco with my former partners and I hated it because I couldnt find the balance in the chemistry. Thanks to Grandma Patsy who took her time and guided me through the process lovingly. I'm a good jelly maker now! People can show you all kinds of amazing things to make your burden lighter. I'm grateful for all the angels God has placed in my path. I'm terrible with paper work, twitter and remembering names. I have been blessed with wonderful friends who make me, they keep me, they support me and love me regardless. I'm not always loveable or supportable. But what I've learned to be true is that when people believe in you, they will support you, love you and pray that you succeed, knowing that everyone will succeed with you. No man is an island, and if he no one knows the island exists!

God,Mama, Tommy, Cupcake, April, Pam, Crystal, Monique, Melissa, Kimmy, Pleshette, Tecia, Rashida,Tracey, Tashawn, Tina, Kendra, Tenille, J-Boog, Josh, Meeka, Kiana, Monica, Tami, Dana, Victor, O, Jeff, Judith, Vanessa, Ida, Kisha H. Luster, David, Dell, Bri, Derrick, Cheryl, Kathy, Sunny, Ashley, Melodee, Kam, Byrd, Tory,Goober, Jalen, Jaren, Willie, Adrian, Karen, Tiffany, Juliet, Cooper, YiLynne, Debbie, Tara, Richard, Johnathan, April, Oyadare, Dulce, GiGi, Ms. Daralyn, Quita Beata, Alejandro, Cynthia, Angela, Terrie, Shachor, Donna,

MY UNCLES... Buck, Blue,Andrew, Don..... I LOVE THOSE GUYS, MY UNCLES ARE THE BOMB.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Grandparents, Grandma Patsy, Felita, Sheila....


We are all diggin together, who could ask for more?
These are people who have been here, there, on the journey. Each has made a major contribution to my growth, my life and my dream! When my head hung low, they were there to wipe the tears and remind me that I still had it, something to fight for, dreaming bigger, working harder!
I asked for an angel and I got a whole bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment