Saturday, February 9, 2013

Spreading my wings....

Yesterday I found out a co-worker that I started my job with passed away.
She passed away over a month ago, and no one from our job had any idea.
All we knew was she took a leave of absence.
I feel a million and one ways about not knowing.
God rest her soul....

Today I got to work and I was still "in my feelings."
And I got a message that really brightened my day.
I asked a friend to read my blog and she did, today she responded to me via facebook.

"I ready your entries.... and I want you to know that they have blessed me tremendously. With starting a business and using the gift that God has given me, your words expressed the challenges and inspiration needed to push me, one more day thank you for sharing.Continue to be blessed in all that you do. From one kindred spirit to another..... I believe in your dreams and pray for your continued success.

Be blessed."
Brandy

There is more than enough room in the sky for all the birds we just have to be willing to take flight. Don't worry about the altitude for you will truly be equipped. This makes me think of one of my favorite songs of all time. I find so much therapy in music.... I hope it blesses you too!


Spread My Wings by Troop
(hook)
The sky is calm
The stars are bright.
What's better than to be in flight..
I'll relax my mind And be at ease....
and let this journey
Set me free
Set me free..

(chorus)
And I'll spread my wings
And fly away
To a place that long for
In my heart will be the pathway
Searching for a love, that's evermore

Be willing to share knowledge and experiences with anyone who needs encouragement.
Trust and believe that God takes you through things for a reason.Though, some may seem insignificant, they are valuable later. Know that you don't always suffer for yourself, it's a part of your testimony. Our testimonies inspire others, and keep us pushing to tap into our destiny. Don't be ashamed to tell your story, because we all have one. The beauty in sharing is that it provides insight and relief. Sometimes when people see what you have gone through and how you've come out of it , it restores their hope and faith. Hope is like a flashlight in a dark room, you can't see it all but you know that more exists. Continue to hope in Christ and know he will give you enough light to find the light switch. Faith is turning on the light switch knowing that the room will glow. Be blessed today. Continue the pursuit of your dreams.


Get your shovel, and keep digging! (It's in there)

No comments:

Post a Comment