Thursday, February 7, 2013

Trusting

I get up every morning to listen to Steve Harvey's 12 minute reflection.
He is truly inspiring, motivatiing and honest about his struggles.
This morning he talked about how people percieve you.
Sometimes you meet people in the middle of "strength training."
You never get to see who that person was before and depending on how the relationship develops, you will be in the trenches with that person or you will move on and possibly never know what happened to them.
I thank all of you for your support, before, during, and after.
Life is what you make it you and sometimes you have no control over some of the outcomes.
But we have to continue to believe that God has, is and will continue to take care of us.
There are some things I have yet to encounter, some I wouldn't want to encounter and some I can't wait to encounter. I trust Him, I've given him the desires of my heart and he is so faithful, they are starting to unfold.
I'm grateful. Some people will never appreciate you for who you are, what you've been through and what you will become. Everyone has a story, a season and purpose and it's up to us to pursue each opportunity to make it through to the next chapter and season on the road to fulfilling our purposes.
There will be seasons where you feel like a complete loser, some you feel ok and some you are on top of the world and none of them last forever. Learn from each one and continue on toward greatness.
No matter who you are and what you do be amazing, be bold and leave a mark.



Grab your shovel and keep digging! I have faith in diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment